TEXAS OUTLAW POET photos

Thursday, May 6, 2010

BEER BED BUD & BREAKFAST by Jeff Callaway


BEER BED BUD BREAKFAST
By Jeff Callaway

Beer
Bed
Bud
Breakfast

My favorite 4 things
To do here in Texas

Is beer, bed, bud
And breakfast

My brunches are festive
Up next on my death wish
Comes sugar cream coffee
I request this

Booze, sex, sleep,
Words suggest this

Give me bacon, eggs, biscuits
A sweet Texas girl to lay here
Undressed with

Most people request this with cigarettes
Repented sentences

I’m taking reservations
For folks with no reservations
At my beer, bed, bud, breakfasts

Just sign this guest list
I’m here with Mary Jane
And Mrs. Delicious

My life is majestic

My life here
In Agrestic, Texas
At my humble
Beer, bed, bud, and breakfast
Is pleasant

And some may say
My insanity’s in question
But I do have a message a
Relevance

If you ingest this

Loving my lady
Mrs. Delicious elegance
Her perfection unprecedent
I was meant for her and for me
She was meant
Her beauty and intelligence
Was heaven sent

And my everyday partaking
Of the beer, bed, bud
And breakfast with diligence
Are among the finer things in life
My inn’s like anti-depressants

You can almost taste
My Motels of acceptance?

Beer, bed, bud, breakfast

Booze, sex, sleep,
Words suggestive

Give me bacon, eggs, biscuits
My sweet Texas girl
To lay here undressed with

Give me hash browns, hashish
Her hungry hands to caress me with
Wine, women and song do no wrong
Give me sticky green and siestas
Superwoman’s not
The best whore in Texas
She’s a Lady
All you other hoe’s
Use discretion

All I ever need
To feed my sweet
Obsession
Renegade
Renaissance
Regression

And the day they find a cure
For life’s depression

That’s the day I give up
My beer, bed, bud
And breakfast
Without questions???

No comments:

Post a Comment