TEXAS OUTLAW POET photos

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

PSYCHIC HEARTS by Jeff Callaway


PSYCHIC HEARTS by Jeff Callaway

sleepless
all evening
darkness
surrounding
i lie awake
at night
my heart pounding
i'm ever thinking
thoughts abounding
how my heart has
bound me to you...

these thoughts of
you leaving me
are leaving me blue...

i never needed anyone
more than i need you
to be...

these thoughts
of you leaving me
are driving me crazy
i need you to embrace me
don't ever replace me
it's my dream
how you found me
how you saved me
how you grace me
with your presence
these thoughts of you
and your essence
feeds me
so please don't
ever leave me alone
i feel you inside
i feel you
in my bones...

and no one else can see
and no one else can know
what only two hearts can know...

the very first time
ever i saw your face
as if i'd always known...

you are the only one for me
i'm finally at home...

DEC.2.2009

No comments:

Post a Comment