TEXAS OUTLAW POET photos

Thursday, May 6, 2010

SKITZER PAD by Jeff Callaway


SKITZER PAD

by Jeff Callaway



higher

than 10 foot up a well-diggers ass

after i shoot that fat blast in the bathroom

of my skitzer pad

it's hotter

than a two-dick dog

and that's bad

but luckily there's plenty to do…



there are ten thousand vinyl records to skitz through…



plus that amp just needs a new fuse

and then that old stereo will work just like new…



just trust me dude…



i got a bitchin' set of tools, i can fix it…



but first we need to take it apart

and then i'll tweak on the VCR

while you tweak on that rusty old car

or there are a million other things out in the front yard

my skitzer pad is more fun than your local bar…



from where you're standing could you see that car

that just drove by?



i think i saw some lights…



well, whatever you do, don't look out the blinds again



THE DREMEL IS A SKITZER'S BEST FRIEND!



its 4am when i turn on the skill-saw

and then…



i bust out my brand new roto-zip

and i polish up my rocks…



and i do another bump around 10…



'cause in my skitzer pad

the fun never ends…

No comments:

Post a Comment