TEXAS OUTLAW POET photos

Thursday, May 6, 2010

CASADY by Jeff Callaway


CASADY by Jeff Callaway

you know
i always hoped
but i never
ever knew
if
true love
could be for me
until
i met you
and until
my eyes met yours
and love is truth
my dreams come true
true blue
you’re the girl of my dreams
my sweet
sweet Casady
and would you believe
but could you conceive
i'll never ever leave
i could never ever see
i could never feel
until
you showed to me
at first sight
your true love is
real
and now my still
beating heart
which was once so blind
until now
your love has healed
and for the first time in ten years
i can finally feel
real
completely happy
ever since
September 19th, 2007
i've lived in heaven happily
and it's all because of you
my sweet
sweetest Casady
you make my heart beat
so rapidly
with such a beautiful rhapsody
you are a beautiful masterpiece
to me
and if you ever
ever need anything
all you have to do is
ask me
i'll do everything it takes
to make you happy
but there's just one thing
i have to ask thee
Casady
will you marry me?


copyright jeff callaway 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment