TEXAS OUTLAW POET photos

Thursday, May 6, 2010

STONER CHICK by Jeff Callaway


STONER CHICK

she
braids her hair
and she wears
juju beads
and she drives a green
Volkswagen bug and she
smokes so much weed
when she’s drinking jungle-juice
and she’s snorting up speed
as she spreads her creamy sweet legs
around my fire of pink desire
she’s packing a fresh bowl
because she wants to get higher
with her psychedelic eyes
she’s like my ultra-violet lover
and everything inside of me
is burning for her
to soak up the tears
should she ever cry
and my love for this girl
will NEVER DIE
because she’s my hip kitty-cat
and she digs the beat
and she’s free
and i’m her cool Daddy-O
with my cosmic dreams of ecstasy
and it seems
that it’s been a long strange trip
that she’s been livin’ with me in peace
and it’s a long lasting feeling
since we’re both so free
but this stoner chick rocks me
ya see
the dog-gone girl is mine
and we’re lovers
and we’re smoking joints
under the covers
like her juicy lips smother
hips pressed tight undercover
fingertips against silk
head long into our highest kiss
cause we’re star crossed lovers
souls dancing in bliss
and i will always
love my
stoner chick

No comments:

Post a Comment