TEXAS OUTLAW POET photos

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

BODY PAINTING CEREMONY by Jeff Callaway


THE BODY PAINTING CEREMONY

we listen

like thieves

to the beginning

to the end

as the body

painting ceremony

begins

with my sensual

sexy special surprise

and all for my favorite baby

on her twenty first birthday night

when we both get undressed

but we both don't hide

where the sun don't shine

you can see us just fine

as she unwrapping and unopening

this present of romantic bliss

and this recklessness

is seething heaven

for just her and I

and our rhythmic blessings

pressed tight with our bare thighs

and our magnetized lovers eyes

to rub a dub in the tub

wet hot

my spa is ka

by candlelight

with the foreplay

and the drip dry

has her new adventures in hi fi

and our hearts all hurly-burly

with our lips all wet with lingual kisses

as she closes her eyes

to make birthday wishes

she is both my masterpiece

and my apprentice

as she answers my body painting advances

her flesh is my canvas

and I've covered the bed in plastic

and my mattress

is graph paper

for the geometry of our love making

elliptical

slivers of silver

metallic paint to radiate

upon her flanks

her sweet meat flesh

to break the bank

under the mesh

of bleached pubic regions

as I color all four of her seasons

on all fours

when I'm on the floor

her belly is a bowl of apples and oranges

when I daub on a crown of thorns on the arms

of my Chloe dancer paramour

and then I adorn

upon one tiny foot

a forlorn Van Gogh

and on the other a piece of a poem by Poe

that reads quothe the raven nevermore

and my body painting kit is a big hit

yeah it's a righteous score

that I bought in the Fort Worth bookstore

where four leap clovers upon each of her toes were born

to bring good luck to her luxurious form

an electrical symmetry

to our eclectic chemistry

is painted flames to keep her warm

and to keep our love life

oh so bright

like a red candle to burn

all through the night

while the green grass drips high

on the floor

where the yellow rose of Texas

dreams more rainbow scenes

to turn over the paintings

that are not what they seem

but only naked scenery

as my fingers

begin increasing these

finger painting dreams

as I paint on

colored strokes

upon my lovers skin

in tribal patterns

meditation

zen



copyright jeff callaway 2003

No comments:

Post a Comment